China Travel Tips

Reflections on Travel in China

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Blog of ChinaDave in Seattle



Thank you for finding and reading my Blog on China. I am known by my friends as "ChinaDave" for obvious reasons since I have been working in China for 20 years and almost 50 trips there. I go through China looking for special places to send my clients as a Tours To China internet company. I am basically a China Tour Planner but often referred to as China Travel Service, Agency or China Tour Operator. I do mostly custom tours for clients wanting private tours or groups who come to me looking for a tour to China out of the ordinary or something that caters to their interests and doesn't fit a standard cookie cutter mold. You see me trying a Chinese home made cigar made by my Chinese friend....and did I get sick! I don't smoke so it made it worse of course. The other photo is of a worker in a Woman's Buddhist Monastery located outside of Chengdu in Sichuan province. I am 6 feet tall and I don't think she is more than 4 feet. They are always so friendly and hospitable. If you enjoy reading my blog, please let me know. Just a short email will encourage me to write more often. Let me know what you would like me to write about too. I have thousands of photographs and slides plus stories I can tell non-stop until they either put me away or lay me away in the "dirt bed". My email address is: interlak@eskimo.com Thanks I will appreciate it.

No comments: