China Travel Tips

Reflections on Travel in China

Friday, June 12, 2009

Hi, I am ChinaDave


I am Dave Bruels or you can call me "ChinaDave as many of my friends call me. I am owner of Interlake China Tours, Inc. of Seattle, Washington. I have been traveling all through China and Tibet for 24 years and started the tour company 22 years ago. Over 2,500 tourists have used my services as I plan and deliver custom private tours to people's interests and needs. Take a look at my web site at www.interlakechinatours.com and my photo album at www.picasaweb.google.com/ChinaDave1
I will be leaving this fall on my 54th trip to China where I work with my Chinese partners checking hotels, new sites and old ones to have the latest up to date information for my clients. We will be taking a Yangtze
River Cruise again this year on the "Legend" a new boat just being launched by Century Cruises which we represent.  We will be working around Chengdu in Sichuan province checking hotels and some new sights that are very interesting as well as some ancient villages with few tourists yet.  We will be checking in with our Associate Partners in both Beijing and Chengdu to meet with the objective of always improving our tours and checking out new sights that have opened up this past year such as Zharu Valley in Juizhaigou National
Park.  For more information contact us at  interlak@eskimo.com   Happy Travels!

No comments: