China Travel Tips

Reflections on Travel in China

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

In the REALM of the GODS

As a Tour Operator to China only for the past 25 years, I have sent over 2,500 people from all over the world to China. Doing business on the internet, most of them I have never met but have become friends while working with them on their tours. One of the most interesting people has been a client from Colorado State University, Vicky Cass, who is a photographer and has made several trips to China. She did a unique book called "In the Realm of the Gods". She took stories from ancient China, had them translated into English and combined them with her photography to give them visual life as well. The book may be obtained from Amazon.com at a price of about $25. I have purchased several copies to give as gifts to my Chinese associates for my trip to China this fall. Tours to China is my business and I have never tired of experiencing China to the fullest during each trip now numbering over 50+ trips since 1989.

No comments: