China Travel Tips

Reflections on Travel in China

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

HOW TO CHOOSE A GOOD TOUR!


Choosing a China tour can be difficult especially on the internet. So many brochures, choices and so many companies besides the wide difference in prices. I have been a China only Tour Operator for over 18 years and travelled all through China for 21 years. I only do customized private tours for individuals or groups that come to me with a special agenda or interest. "A Poor Tour selected is long remembered and too late once you are there. A GREAT tour is also long remembered with good memories long after the cost is forgotten" How do you know which is good and which is poor? I teach a class here in Seattle on Travel in China and spend time on what to look for in a good tour and what questions to ask. Send me an email at interlak@eskimo.com and I will send you two essays I have written on this very subject. #1 "How Do I Select a Good Group Tour to China" #2 "Custom & Packaged China Tours" Both these will help you. I do not organize group tours to sell so I can be impartial. Above is myself with two delightful ladies that were sampling tea in a small village. You will find Chinese people to be very friendly and hospitable. Your tour should be one of enjoying the culture and country.

Tours to China as a China Tour Operator is my business and my only business.

No comments: