China Travel Tips

Reflections on Travel in China

Friday, July 17, 2015

Blog on my Web site Also Now

I  have been writing my blog now for 8 years and have now integrated it into my web site at
www.interlakechinatours.com   On the pull down menus you can see my blog there and has all my blogs from the past 8 years.  I go back and update the information on a regular basis as China changes from year to year.  For more specific information please feel free to contact me directly at my email address:   email:   interlak@eskimo.com   My name is Dave or better known as ChinaDave.  I will not press you to book a tour with me or put you on any spam list.  As I am now in my twilight years of life I enjoy sharing my 26 years experience in China during my month long 55 trips.  I do not take people on group tours to China but work with reliable partners in China.  I rather spend my time researching hotels, new sights and keeping informed on all the changes going on in China.  I try to do everything at least once so I have first hand reliable information.  My over 2,500 past customers have also given me their insights so the information I have is not just my own personal thoughts.  I look forward to hearing from you here in Seattle. 



No comments: